Getting Into Action builds on the Introduction to Drawdown session. By attending the five-part series, you will connect with people in the community to accelerate and expand the Drawdown solutions locally.
The Getting Into Action series provides you with the tools and resources you will need to be a leader in bringing about a more beautiful world.
What to expect:
- Learn about a comprehensive scientific study of 100 solutions that together, could actually reverse global warming by 2050.
- Connect with people in your community to find inspiration and discover new possibilities for addressing global warming.
- Learn how you can change the conversation about global warming from “game over” to “game on!”
Throughout the series, there is a combination of assigned readings, individual and group research, field work, and collaboration. These activities are meant to engage participants to consider specific solutions to reversing global warming and empower them to be an active advocate for our community and environment.
Participants will be making a commitment.
- Have a solutions focused attitude that is hopeful
- Help build and contribute to a local network of climate partners
- Engender a spirit for a lifetime commitment to reversing global warming