In order to make it easier to find all of the resources we have pulled together in on place as well as finding future events on the Seattle Climate Change Meetup, we wanted to put everything on one place. We are partnering with the team at Cascadia Climate Action so you can see all Drawdown Seattle and other Climate Action organizations’ events in one convenient place.
You find and can sign up for the latest workshops and get together events at our Meetup.com site here:
Here are all the resources pages that have been pulled together for workshops we facilitate:
- Climate Solutions Conversations. As Prof. Katherine Hayhoe tells us, the #1 thing we can do to address the climate crisis is talk about it. In these climate solutions conversations, we bring together people from all backgrounds to share what they are learning and doing to help address the climate emergency.
- Awakening the Dreamer. Based on the work of the Pachamama Alliance and their work bridging between the world of indigenous wisdom and the modern world most of us live in, this 3 hour workshop is a great way to understand why the dream of the modern world is creating so many problems for people and life on our wonderful planet.
- Introduction to Drawdown and 2040 Movie. What would the world be like if we simply embraces the solutions we know can reverse the crisis and create a healthier and happier world? On this site, you will find a huge number of resources focused on the solutions from the Project Drawdown team, the 2040 movie, and Doughnut Economics. In addition to these resources, you will also find faith-based resources as many of our sessions have been conducted with Creation Care teams.
- Getting into Action. This is a five part series where we go deep on helping people drive specific plans of action around proven solutions we know if implemented at scale can reverse global warming.
- Faith-based Sessions. Much of our work is with faith communities and their focus on being stewards of the planet for future generations of people and all of life on our planet. We have also done sessions focused on climate justice and the disproportionate way that climate change affects those who are marginalized and how those who have most of the money and resources are creating most of the harm.
To register for one of our future conversations or workshops please consider joining our Meetup group below: